Get confidential & compassionate counselling
Looking for a way to balance the pressures of work and home life better? Want to access caring support so you can give your best in life?
Health Assured’s employee counsellors give you and your family members someone to talk to—someone to share your problems with—someone who’ll help you work through it.
How the counselling works
It’s easy for you or your family members to arrange appointments at the best possible time and place. We have an in-house team of 70 counsellors and advisors; more than 1,300 active counsellors across the UK, with further access to 4,500 BACP counsellors.
And we understand that there are times when people can’t or don’t want to speak in person with a counsellor, so Health Assured offers a range of flexible options:
- Face-to-face counselling: in a private practice or a confidential area
- Telephone counselling: structured sessions at an agreed time
- Secure chat & email counselling: for those who prefer to write
About our counsellors
All the employee counsellors at Health Assured are insured, indemnified and hold as a minimum:
- Top UK & Ireland qualification in counselling or psychotherapy, recognised by:
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP)
- Three or more years’ experience
- 250+ hours’ counselling training
- 250+ hours’ supervised counselling practice
- Access to confidential therapy rooms
Contact us today for a free consultation
For a free consultation, please complete the form and a specialist will call you back