Get confidential & compassionate counselling
Looking for a way to balance the pressures of work and home life better? Want to access caring support so you can give your best in life?
Health Assured’s counselling will give you someone to talk to — someone who will share your problems and help you work through them.
How the counselling works
It’s easy for you to arrange appointments at the best possible time and place. We have an in-house team of expert counsellors and advisors, and a vast network of active BACP counsellors across the UK.
We understand that there are times when people can’t or don’t want to speak in person with a counsellor, so as well as face-to-face counselling Health Assured offers a range of flexible options:
- Telephone counselling: structured sessions at an agreed time
- Secure chat & email counselling: for those who prefer to write
About our counsellors
All the employee counsellors at Health Assured are insured, indemnified and hold as a minimum:
- UK & Ireland qualification in counselling or psychotherapy, recognised by:
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP)
- Three or more years’ experience
- 250+ hours’ counselling training
- 250+ hours’ supervised counselling practice
- Access to confidential therapy rooms
Contact us today for a free consultation
For a free consultation, please complete the form and a specialist will call you back